- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Bontebok Riverside Camp now open for season
The campsite has been closed since 2008 due to the flooding of the Breede River passing through the camp. The site will now be opening seasonally for six months of every year from November to April.
Each camp sleeps six, starting at a base rate (for two adults) of R180 per night. Additional adults are charged R58 per person per night, and R29 per child per night.
“We are excited about the re-opening of the Riverside Campsite. We realise that many people were great fans of this site in particular within the park, so we are happy to be able to invite these loyal fans back to the park to take in the exceptional beauty of the Breede River,” says Park Manager, Bulelwa Msengi.
Visitors should bring their own camping gear, and please note that no caravans are allowed on these specific sites.
For further information on the Riverside Campsite or to book a site:
- Contact Bontebok National Park reception on (028) 514 2735,
- e-mail: Bontebok@sanparks.org or
- visit www.sanparks.org/parks/bontebok/
Wanika Rusthoi, Public Relations Officer: Cape Region*, South African National Parks, cell: 072 060 8188, e-mail: Wanika.firstname.lastname@example.org, *Agulhas, Bontebok, Table Mountain, Tankwa and West Coast
Bulelwa Msengi, Park Manager: Bontebok National Park, tel: (028) 514 2735, e-mail: Bulelwa.email@example.com