- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
WCNP HR opens Preekstoel Information Centre
The centre was built by the Honorary Rangers who have been working on this project, among a number of others, since the inception of the park’s Honorary Rangers.
Special thanks go to:
- Clive von Groningen - West Coast Community Trust
- Delani de Waal - graphic design
- Riaan Steenkamp – builder
- The various professionals who lent their time, expertise and copyright material to the project.
- WCNP Staff who checked the poster information for technical correctness and applicability.
- Honorary Rangers team led by Elbeth le Roux who researched & produced the posters.
- Colin Codner who designed and oversaw the building of structure as well as producing two posters.
- Honorary Rangers of the region who organised and manned the various fund-raising events and their sponsors, to provide the fund necessary to cover the costs of the poster production.
The Preekstoel Information Centre is open and a great tool for those visiting the park and lagoon. Be sure to give this stop a visit when you next visit the park.