- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Win a fantastic prize when you enter Addo’s Writing Competition
We want to hear about your most favourite, your best, your most poignant or your most awe-inspiring memory of the Park over the last 80 years.
You will have a chance until Wednesday, 10th August to post your memories on the forums!
What can you win?
You stand in line to win a fantastic accommodation getaway @ Gorah Elephant Camp concession lodge (a SANParks Partner) up to the value of R11 500 per night!
Some basic rules:
- Your entry/entries must be original (based on a real-life experience), in English, unpublished and not accepted by any other publisher or producer at the time of submission.
- You may submit a maximum of 3 images if applicable to your entry.
- Entries must be posted by 12 noon 10 August 2011.
- Judges decision is final and the winner will be selected by the Regional Manager, Lucius Moolman, and Park Manager, Norman Johnson.
- Prizes: Please note that this getaway is for 2 people (guests at this lodge may not be under the age of 8 years old).