- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
News Release: First ever Flower Beach Camp open for bookings to travel trade
This according to SANParks, General Manager - Sales and Marketing, Bheki Zwane, who said the idea of this unique offering, is introduced as part of product diversification programme of SANParks as well as demand from the consumers for such a product in the Namaqua area during the flowers season.
The 10% discount is only applicable to all tour operators who are presently contracted to SANParks. The discount is given on rack rate and the STO rate does not apply.
He said this temporary Flower Beach Camp will be an annual event and would serve as an ideal place for a romantic outing.
According to Zwane the camp will only be accessible by 4x4 vehicles because of the remoteness of the camp. “However guests who do not have 4x4 will be transferred to camp using appropriate vehicles.”
Zwane says for a single tented accommodation visitors will be expected to pay R2 250, while double will cost R3 000 per night including all meals. Return transfer to the camp is R340 per person.
He said the visit to the camp is divided into a two nights and three nights stay which also include a weekend. Here guests will amongst others have an opportunity to take solitary strolls along the coastline looking for seals, birds and other wildlife or have guided flower walks.
Any registered tour operator wishing to refer clients to the Namaqua Flowers Beach Camp should book through the:
SANParks Travel Trade Offices:
- Pretoria Office: Tel: +27 (0) 12 426 5025, Fax: +27 (0) 12 426 5488, e-mail: email@example.com
- Cape Town Office: +27 (0) 21 422 2816, Fax: +27 (0) 21 424 6211, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org