Explore the Cape with our fantastic Winter specials!
The five South African National Parks in the Cape Region - Agulhas, Bontebok, Table Mountain, Tankwa and West Coast - are ideal getaways for anyone wanting to get closer to nature without being too far from the Mother City.
Curl up in front of the fireplace and listen to the sound of crashing waves in Agulhas National Park at the Southernmost tip of Africa; Unwind while taking a walk in the crisp clean air alongside the Breede River in Bontebok National Park; Stay in a tented camp set in an ancient Afromontane forest in Table Mountain National Park; Go stargazing and experience the joy of space and tranquillity in abundance in Tankwa Karoo National Park; Visit the thousands of seabirds who have made their home by the Langebaan Lagoon in West Coast National Park.
Whether you’re in search of peace and tranquillity, outdoor adventure or simply feel the need to ‘get away from it all’, the Cape Region’s South African National Parks have just what you’re looking for.
Terms and conditions:
- Discounts are only available to the public and are not available over long weekends and school holidays - the periods of 16 to 19 June and 24 June to 17 July 2011 are not included.
- The discounts apply only to the cost of accommodation and camping.
- No discounts on conservation fees, Wild Cards, activities, meals, etc.
- The discount excludes the houseboats in West Coast National Park.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Hip Hip Hooray! We turn 11 today!
Posted by: DinkyBird on 27th November 2015
- Road Tripping For Christmas 2015
Posted by: RichardS on 27th November 2015
- FIRES IN KNP
Posted by: naomi c on 27th November 2015