Media Release: SANParks informs of closure of Nguni Lodge Concession in Addo
This according to Glenn Phillips, Managing Executive: Tourism Development and Marketing, who said SANParks was unexpectedly informed by Nguni Concession holder that they will be closing the lodge at the end of May 2011.
He said it is important to note that negotiations between Nguni and SANParks are continuing and further information will be communicated in due course concerning the re-opening of the lodge. In the interim SANParks would like to encourage bookings to be made in other concession lodges operating within the Addo Elephant National Park.
Enquiries concerning existing bookings should be referred to the Olga Williams, Sales Manager Nguni Lodges, Mobile: +27 82 990 1708 or alternatively to the Concession Holder Toto van der Merwe, Mobile: +27 82 570 1876, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Megan Taplin: Regional Marketing & Communications Manager, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 083 6508649
- Reynold Thakhuli, GM: Media & Stakeholder Relations, E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 073 3734999
Glenn Phillips, Managing Executive: Tourism Development and Marketing, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 083 630 4584
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Karoo Birding Weekend 2015
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 21st April 2015
- Cricket days and the last nights of Summer
Posted by: spargish on 21st April 2015
- Index : Insects and Other Invertebrates
Posted by: Crested Val on 21st April 2015