- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
2010 SANParks Photographic Competition now open for submissions!
And like last year, you will be able to enter in 7 categories.
The 7 categories in both the Digital Compact cameras and Digital Single Lens Reflex are as follows:
- Portraits: All animals and insects-including reptiles and birds
- Animals & Insects: All animals and insects
- Human activity in any South African National Park: This must be legal activity and it must be artistically interpreted. It can include things like being stuck at ellie roadblocks, traffic jams with lions, doors, windows, palm trees, lonely benches with the river in the background etc.
- Plants: flowers and trees
- Black & White: all subjects
Last year's entries can be viewed here.
Read the forums for more detailed information. Good luck!