- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Take our Responsible Tourism Survey & you could win a prize!
Responsible Tourism is tourism that creates better places for people to live in, and better places to visit. Its aim is to maintain a balance between economic prosperity, socio-cultural justice and environmental integrity. It recognises the need for all role-players (e.g. government, operators, communities and tourists) to take responsibility to maintain a sustainable tourism industry.
SANParks take social and environmental responsibility seriously and need your input in order to research, develop and implement a Responsible Tourism model.
Please take 10 minutes to fill it in before 31 March, 2011 and stand a chance to win a two night (out of season) stay in a room for two in Golden Gate Hotel.
Submit the Responsible Tourism Survey now!
Survey conducted in collaboration with the Institute for Tourism and Leisure Studies at the North-West University in Potchefstroom.
Yours in parking,