- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Road/Facility closures & accessible areas for Augrabies
The following facilities are available:
- The road into the scenic area, including the three lookout points overlooking the river namely Oranjekom, Ararat and Echo Corner are open for day drives.
- ALL ROADS into the game area are ACCESSIBLE although the game area for sedan vehicles is open up to Oranjekom lookout point (including Arrarat- and Moonrock lookout point). From Oranjekom only 4x4 vehicles are allowed.
- Boardwalks leading to only THREE of the six lookout decks are still open for visitors. Following the river course, decks 1-2-4 are closed due to flood damage.
Visitors should wear appropriate footwear as the rocks can be slippery when wet.
We will keep you informed of the latest developments.