- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
West Rand Honorary Rangers hosts beginners birding course
This is an extremely productive month for birders - the migrants have returned, many raptor chicks have fledged and our feathered friends are vocal, attracting mates and claiming nesting sites.
The course is being held in conjunction with BirdLifeSA and “formal” lectures will begin at 16:00 on Thursday afternoon and will continue on Friday. Saturday will involve a field trip and there'll be informal birding in camp, before heading home on Sunday. BirdLifeSA experts will be on hand at all times to assist with queries and identification.
R1750 per person, which includes:
- course material, lectures,
- birding drive on Saturday,
- 3 nights shared accommodation at Letaba and dinner on Saturday.
Bookings should be for a minimum of 2 persons and a total of 40 participants can be accommodated.
084 304 3017, (011) 793 2636, firstname.lastname@example.org