- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
HR hosts 17 Junior Rangers in KZN meeting
At the Honorary Rangers meeting held on February 14, 2009 at the Kranzkloof Nature Reserve, Kloof (Durban), the KZN Honorary Rangers hosted 17 of the region's Junior Rangers (JRs) and three facilitators.
The visit was organised by Bob and Ellen Abel who have accepted responsibility for training facilitators and recruiting JR's in KZN region and who are doing excellent work. Two of the JR's participated in presenting a photographic history of the development and activities of the JRs in KZN.
More photos of the meeting can be accessed from the Honorary Rangers photo gallery.