- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Third Marakele Orientation Course held in August
This proved to be as popular as the previous one and was attended by 25 HRs and applicants from various northern regions. One day for such a course is not really sufficient as there is an abundance of information to be shared on the Saturday morning before the afternoon practical.
It is possible that theory will in future be presented on the Friday afternoon and evening, with a full Saturday for practicals.
The HRs who have completed the course seem to be eager to assist with duties in the Bontle Camp and would assist in providing HR presence during weekends and school holidays. We would like to welcome them as such duties are appreciated!
It is heart-warming to note that SANParks staff members from Marakele also attended the orientation; this could only provide them with more information applicable to their work in the Park and in their interaction with visitors.