- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Maloti/Drakensberg Transfrontier Project
The Maloti-Drakensberg Transfrontier Conservation and Development Project (MDTP) is a five year World Bank funded intervention (2003 – 2007) that seeks to establish a framework for co-operation between Lesotho and South Africa in order to ensure the protection and sustainable use of the natural and cultural heritage of the Maloti-Drakensberg Mountains for the benefit of present and future generations.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Conserve globally significant biodiversity, while
- Contribute to community development through facilitating sustainable livelihood opportunities which would include nature-based tourism, improved agricultural practices, land-care strategies and the new concept of the payment for environmental services.