Park Planning and Development
Current Projects include:
- The GEF funded (through World Bank) greater Addo Elephant National Park Project;
- The GEF funded (through World Bank) Garden Route Initiative;
- The FFEM (French GEF) funded compliment to the greater Addo Elephant National Park Project;
- The EU funded Feasibility study for the development of a high altitude conservation and development area within the Ukhahlamba District Municipality, Eastern Cape;
- Parks expansion programme;
- State of biodiversity programme;
- Management plan programme;
- Marine protected areas programme;
- Bioregional programme;
- Inputs to national protected areas rationalisation assessment.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Satara Cam 04/06/2015
Posted by: melph68 on 4th June 2015
- Help please!
Posted by: ashika on 3rd June 2015
- Who does the dishes?
Posted by: MSI on 3rd June 2015