- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Sendelingsdrift Pontoon closed until further notice
Date: 23rd March 2014
Kindly note that the Sendelingsdrift Pontoon will be closed due to very high water levels and dangerous objects in the Orange River.
The current predicted flow is between 800 – 900 cubic's of water as from today, 23 March 2014. Visitors travelling from the Richtersveld Park to the Naminbian side or vice versa, will be affected in terms of making use of the Pont (Ferry) to cross into the two countries (South Africa and Namibia).
Visitors are only affected in terms of crossing between the borders. Guest with reservations in the park can be assured that they can still take up their bookings.
- An alternative route have been negotiated with Orangemund Authorities (Namibian side) - (Alexander Bay/Orangemund Border Post)
- This is subject to the request that the public (including tourists) must not pass via the Orangemund town but use the outside road (gravel road) of Orangemund. The Orangemund authorities apply this rule very strictly so please be aware.
Mr Hendrik Prins
Acting Park manager: |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
Tel: 027 831 1506; Cell: 084 742 9797