- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
Update on the floods at Bontebok National Park
Date: 13th January 2014
Herewith an update on the floods at Bontebok National Park as on Monday, 13 January 2014.
The access road to the Park is open but road conditions are still very poor. Normal vehicles will be able to enter the Park but the internal roads utilised for game viewing remain closed.
The chalet and camping sites are open to overnight visitors, but the river-view camp sites will remain closed until further notice.
For enquiries regarding the flood situation, please contact:
Duty Manager, Bontebok National Park
Tel: 028 514 2735