- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Golden Gate - Report on veld fires
Date: 21st August 2003
Contrerary to what has been suggested on SABC News last night, be assured that there are no fires in or close to Golden Gate.
Truth is that there have been severe uncontrolled veld fires in different areas around Golden Gate, but none close to the park. Also rest assure that the precautions taken in Golden Gate in the form of firebreaks around all installations in the park, as well as around the park as a whole, and the fact that our fire fighting team assist on neighbouring farms in putting out the fires before it reaches the park, will hopefully safegaurd the park from uncontrolled veld fires coming into the park from the outside.
Golden Gate Highlands National Park