- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
Media Release: At last the new Mpumalanga International Airport opens
Date: 23rd October 2002
The Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) opened for commercial flight operations on Monday 21 October 2002.
One of the alliance partners, South African Airlink will be operating into Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport from this date.
So as to ensure a smooth phase out of Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park, South African Express Airways will continue to operate out of Skukuza up until and including Tuesday 22 October 2002. Thereafter, South African Express Airways will also commence operations into Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport management.
Please take note of the following flight number changes as well:
- SA1201 and SA1202 will now be SA1271 and SA1272 respectively
- SA1203 and SA1204 will now be SA1273 and SA1274 respectively
- SA1205 and SA1206 will now be SA1275 and SA1276 respectively
All departure times from JIA and MQP remains the same.
Manager: Skukuza Airport
Tel: 013 735 5644/5/6; Cell: 082 902 0452