- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
|Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld National Park flood update
Date: 8th April 2013
|Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld National Park flood update as at 12:00 p.m on 8 April 2013.
Following the heavy rains last week around |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park, certain roads leading to the park from Namibia were flooded and subsequently closed. All the access road on the South African side of the park are still open and accessible.
Gabrielle Venter, SANParks Regional Communications Manager: Arid Region said most of the roads on the Namibian side have been reopened.
“Guests are advised to exercise caution and use alternative roads. Visitors will receive updates as and when our Namibian counterparts furnish us with information on the roads situation” said Venter.
Roads that have been affected by rains are;
- Orangemund Road - open
- Rosh Pinah Road – open
- Ai-Ais road – open
- Noordoewer – open
- Road between Sendelingsdrift and Ausenkehr (along the Orange river) – closed