- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
|Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
|Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld National Park flood update
Date: 4th April 2013
|Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld National Park flood update as at 12:00 p.m on 4 April 2013.
Following the heavy rains around |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park, certain roads leading to the park from the neighbouring country, Namibia were flooded and subsequently closed. All the access roads on the South African side of the park are still open and accessible.
The most recent changes are that Orangemund Road has reopened and there is detour from Noordoewer via the B1 to Ais Ais Hot Springs.
Roads that have been affected by rains are;
- Orangemund Road - open
- Rosh Pinah Road – closed
- Ai-Ais road – detour from Noordoewer via B1
- Noordoewer – closed