Come join us for an Easter Weekend at the Skukuza Indigenous Nursery
The Lowveld Region of the SANParks Honorary Rangers invites you to the Easter Open Weekend at the Skukuza Indigenous Nursery.
Visit the nursery on Saturday and Sunday, the 30th and 31st of March 2013 and partake in the following:
- Choose from over 185 species of Kruger's indigenous plants suitable for both Lowveld and Highveld gardens.
- Join Michele Hofmeyr, nursery manager to learn more about the magnificent trees in the nursery and Kruger National Park.
- Local artists will be working and exhibiting their work, with opportunities to buy originals.
- Creative art activities especially for children under 12 years, R50.00, limited space.
- Bring the children for an Easter Egg hunt on Sunday, 31 March 2013.
- Visit the Tea Garden offering delicious homemade treats; open from 08h00 to 15h00.
For more information contact:
Tel/Fax: 013 735 4312
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- 23 Days with Tessa & Dave From Top to Tail - Dec 2015
Posted by: Tessa G on 28th November 2015
- Satara 28/11/2015
Posted by: Dibles on 28th November 2015
- Addo Cam 28/11/2015
Posted by: ritad on 28th November 2015