- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
The Parks Shop's exciting holiday programme ensures a fun-filled festive season!
Date: 7th December 2012
The Parks Shop in selected camps in the Kruger National Park will be hosting an exciting, fun-filled edutainment programme during the upcoming December holidays. Interactive activities range from creating christmas decorations to story hours and much, much more.
The edutainment programme kicks off on the 15th of December and will run until the 4th of January 2013. Be sure to join in the fun when visiting one of the following camps during this period:
- Lower Sabie
Other promotions that will be on offer in the Parks Shop during December 2012, include:
- Stand a chance to win a Hi-Tec hamper worth R 5,000 if you spend R 300 or more on any Hi-Tec products
- Stand a chance to win a holiday for 4 at any ATKV resort, if you buy a Nestle Ice Cream.
- Purchase a Nestle Ice Cream and support our Rhino fund by pasting your ice cream stick on the Rhino Collage. A percentage of all Nestle Ice Cream sales will go to the Rhino Fund.
- Support our drive to save the Kruger Rhinos by purchasing your Rhinose for only R 30.
- Look out for great in store specials and promotions on specified food products.
- Expect great discounts on a variety of in-store products such as books, clothing, CD's DVD's and a whole lot more!
The Tigers Eye
Brand Manager: Kruger National Park
082 563 5904