- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Camdeboo National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Fun and games guaranteed at Camdeboo National Park
Date: 27th November 2012
Children aged 8 to 14 are invited to join in on the fun-filled holiday programme being hosted at the Camdeboo National Park from Monday 10 to Friday 14 December. As it has been in the past, this programme is guaranteed to be one of the best options for parents hoping to keep the youngsters entertained.
Since its inception in June last year, the Park’s holiday programme has been a roaring success – with some 30 children participating daily. Specially designed themes and activities were then introduced during the end-of-year school holidays last year, which turned out to be so successful, that the concept been replicated this year.
At only R15 per child per day, the programme, which runs from 09h00 to 14h00 daily at the Environmental Education Centre in the Park, is not to be missed!
The daily themes are as follows:
- Sunny SANParks Monday (This day is specially designed to teach children all about SANParks. This day consists of a lesson, a quest and lots of fun games.)
- True Yellow Tuesday (This day allows the children to explore the colour yellow. All children will have to dress in yellow and bring a yellow lunch.)
- Ruff Ranger Wednesday (Here the children will learn all about illegal activities through a lesson, fun activities and a walk in the veld. They are welcome to dress up as rangers on the day.)
- Thursday (Children will be taught all about invasive alien plants.)
- Glad Gamey Friday (This is the fun day of the week which centres around playing games and having fun.)
Treat your children to come and join in the fun and learn all about the wonderful world they live in while they’re at it! Remember that bookings are essential as there is limited space.
Should you require more information, please contact Rosemary Scheepers on (049) 892 3453 or e-mail Rosemary.Scheepers@sanparks.org
Download the Camdeboo National Park holiday programme.