Kruger National Park flood repair update
An update on the Kruger National Park flood repairs as at 11:00 a.m. on 17 September 2012.
Picnic Spots Open
Access roads inside the park
All roads, except the following, are open:
- S25 (From S26 to S139, Biyamiti Low Level Bridge washed away (a temporary bypass has been completed and S25 has reopened)
- S33, S84
- Balule Low Level Bridge (detour via S89 and S90): Balule Bridge is expected to reopen by 15 November 2012.
- H1-5 (From S91 to H8) (detour via S91, S92 & H8 – detour 17km of which 12km is gravel road): Breach on H1-5 near N’wamanzi is expected to reopen by 30 September 2012.
Gates: All are open
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Reynold Thakhuli 073 373 4999 or Gabrielle Venter 082 696 4724
Joep Stevens 082 802 8093
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Posted by: Dignitano on 3rd June 2015
- What can/can't I bring from Namibia into SA via Mata Mata?
Posted by: penolva on 2nd June 2015
- Olifants River Backpack Trail
Posted by: Freetolive on 2nd June 2015