- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
The Dassie 10km Trail Run
Date: 14th September 2012
For the first time in the history of the Otter Trail Run, race organisers Magnetic South will introduce a shorter race, 10 km in distance, which is aimed at all those athletes who:
- want to be part of South Africa’s most competitive Trail Run
- want to be there when worldclass athletes cross the finish line of the Otter
- are friends or family of an Otter athlete and are keen to be active without missing the finish of the Otter heroes.
- want to run, but are not ready for the Otter
- wanted to run, but didn’t manage to get an entry to the Otter
- just love the Trail
If one of above criteria fits you, then the Dassie Trail Run is the right race for you!
A beautiful trail starting and finishing at Stormsriver Mouth joining the last kilometers of the Otter Run. The race starts at 07:30 am in the morning; 1.5 hours after the start of the Otter. Dassie athletes will finish through the same finish shoot as the Otter athletes will a little bit later.
Achievable for the novice trailrunner but will give a good taste of the splendour and technical challenges faced by participants doing The Retto Run - The Grail of Trail!
Enter for the Dassie Trail Run online
Tel: 044 382 2932
The Dassie Trail Run coincides with a 30% discount on camping at Storms River Mouth rest camp. Contact Reservations to book your accommodation now:
Tel: 012 428 9111 / 082 233 9111