- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Kruger National Park flood repair update
Date: 5th September 2012
An update on the Kruger National Park flood repairs as at 07:00 a.m. on 5 September 2012.
Picnic Spots Open
Access roads inside the park
All roads, except the following, are open:
- S25 (From S26 to S139, Biyamiti Low Level Bridge inaccessible): Temporary access planned to open end September 2012.
- S33, S84
- Balule Low Level Bridge (detour via S89 and S90): Balule Bridge is expected to reopen by 15 November 2012.
- H1-5 (From S91 to H8) (detour via S91, S92 & H8 – detour 17km of which 12km is gravel road): Breach on H1-5 near N’wamanzi is expected to reopen by 30 September 2012.
Gates: All are open
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Reynold Thakhuli 073 373 4999 or Gabrielle Venter 082 696 4724
Joep Stevens 082 802 8093