- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
Media Release: SANParks walks for rhinos
Date: 23rd July 2012
South African National Parks and Unite Against Poaching attended the 702 Walk the Talk to unite against poaching. Staff members helped "walk" a rhino through the streets of Johannesburg in an attempt to create awareness for the plight of our country's rhino.
South African National Parks Staff dressed up to fight rhino poaching, pictured with Chris Daniel at the 702 Walk the Talk.
SANParks CEO Dr David Mabunda (Middle) leads the SANParks team and Rhino inflatable as the 8km walk begins at 702 Walk the Talk on Sunday 22 July 2012.
SANParks Walks the Talk for Rhinos.
Staff from SANParks head office after completing the702 Walk the Talk.
Gabrielle “Gabby” Venter
Manager: Media and Stakeholder Relations
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Tel: 012 426 5065