- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Giriyondo Temporarily Closed
Date: 11th August 2006
The Giriyondo Tourism Access Facility will be temporarily closed from August 15 to 16, 2006...
The Giriyondo Tourism Access Facility will be temporarily closed from August 15 to 16, 2006.
“We regret this might inconvenience some of our guests,” said KNP Regional Manager Mr Ben van Eeden, “but security requirements for the official opening function necessitate the complete closure of the facility.”
Giriyondo Tourism Access Facility was designed to facilitate the movement of tourists between the Kruger National Park and the Limpopo National Park as part of the whole Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park initiative and was opened to the public in December 2005.