- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Do something different this winter in the SANParks Cape Region
Date: 14th May 2012
Winter in the Western Cape need not revolve solely around duvet days and the four walls of your house. The five South African National Parks in the Cape Region invite you to spend winter differently this year - out and about in nature.
The five Cape Region parks - Agulhas, Bontebok, Table Mountain, Tankwa andWest Coast - are ideal getaways for anyone wanting to get closer to nature without being too far from the Mother City and are each offering a 20% discount on accommodation and camping rates during May/June/July (terms and conditions apply).
Curl up in front of the fireplace and listen to the sound of crashing waves inAgulhas National Park at the Southernmost tip of Africa; Unwind while taking a walk in the crisp clean air alongside the Breede River in Bontebok National Park; Stay in a tented camp set in an ancient Afromontane forest in Table Mountain National Park; Go stargazing and experience the joy of space and tranquility in abundance in Tankwa Karoo National Park; Visit the thousands of seabirds who have made their home by the Langebaan Lagoon in West Coast National Park.
Whether you’re in search of peace and tranquility, outdoor adventure or simply feel the need to ‘get away from it all’, the Cape Region’s South African National Parks have just what you’re looking for.
Book now for YOUR winter getaway in the Cape!
Terms and conditions:
- Discounts are only available to the public and are not available over long weekends and school holidays - the period of 22 June to 16 July 2012 is not included.
- The discounts apply only to the cost of accommodation and camping facilities managed by SANParks.
- No discounts on conservation fees, Wild Cards, activities, meals, etc.
- The discount excludes the houseboats and Duinepos Chalets in West Coast National Park.
Public Relations Officer: Cape Region
South African National Parks
Tel: +27 (0) 21 712 2337 or 072 060 8188
Regional Marketing Manager
South African National Parks
Tel: +27 (0) 21 799 8873 or 072 283 8315