- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Closure of Bridge at Kakamas on your way to Augrabies Falls National Park
Date: 13th February 2012
Due to major damage to the Orange river bridge at Kakamas, the bridge was closed on the 8th of February 2012 until further notice.
Due to major damage to the Orange river bridge at Kakamas, the bridge was closed on the 8th of February 2012 until further notice. All clients driving through Upington, on the way to Augrabies Falls National Park should make use of the gravel road from Keimoes to Kakamas. For any questions about the condition of the road, please contact the Kai Garib Municipality Call Centre 054 461 6700.
For any further questions please contact the Park at 054 4529200