- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Media Release: Launch of SANParks Honorary Rangers website
Date: 24th June 2011
The SANParks Honorary Rangers movement is proud to announce the launch of their new website.
This website will showcase the activities of the movement and give the public the opportunity to support our initiatives.
The SANParks Honorary Rangers is the official volunteer organisation in support of the South African National Parks. We enable businesses and the public to contribute to nature conservation in our national parks. We also provide crucial financial and material support and perform various services in support of SANParks.
Visit the website @: www.sanparkshr.org
Louis Lemmer, NEC: Public Relations and Communication, SANParks Honorary Rangers, tel. (012) 567 5580, e-mail: email@example.com