- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: SANParks informs of closure of Nguni Lodge Concession in Addo
Date: 9th May 2011
South African National Parks (SANParks) wish to inform the tourism industry of the closure of the Nguni Lodge concession in the Addo Elephant National Park.
This according to Glenn Phillips, Managing Executive: Tourism Development and Marketing, who said SANParks was unexpectedly informed by Nguni Concession holder that they will be closing the lodge at the end of May 2011.
He said it is important to note that negotiations between Nguni and SANParks are continuing and further information will be communicated in due course concerning the re-opening of the lodge. In the interim SANParks would like to encourage bookings to be made in other concession lodges operating within the Addo Elephant National Park.
Enquiries concerning existing bookings should be referred to the Olga Williams, Sales Manager Nguni Lodges, Mobile: +27 82 990 1708 or alternatively to the Concession Holder Toto van der Merwe, Mobile: +27 82 570 1876, Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Taplin: Regional Marketing & Communications Manager, E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 083 6508649
- Reynold Thakhuli, GM: Media & Stakeholder Relations, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 073 3734999
Glenn Phillips, Managing Executive: Tourism Development and Marketing, E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 083 630 4584