- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Media Release: Northern Region Launches Seasonal Discount
Date: 11th August 2008
Searching for places to go this Spring, Northern Region Parks (Mapungubwe, Marakele and Golden Gate National Parks) are the place to go.
Our phenomenal landscapes and bushveld parks will be memories worth re-living!
Get the best deals this spring by visiting these national parks as from 12 August until 18 September 2008 with 30% special seasonal discount offered on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. These specially reduced tariffs are available to all new reservations made directly with any of our reservation offices throughout the country (note that the offer is not available to reservations made online through the SANParks website)
The following camps are included in this promotion:
- Mapungubwe National Park: Leokwe Camp, Limpopo Forest Tented Camp and Mazhou Camping Area.
- Marakele National Park: Bontle Camping Area.
- Golden Gate National Park: Brandwag Resort, Glen Reenen Rest Camp and Highlands Mountain Retreat.
Cassius Selala: Regional Communication Officer, South African National Parks, Tel: (012) 426-5195 or 078 223 6682.
Priya Mudramuthoo, Regional Marketing Manager: Northern Parks, South African National Parks, Tel: (012) 426-5041 or 078-459-0757.