- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
The South African National Parks Ethics Line
Unethical conduct can impact significantly on the health of any organisation. SANParks is however, totally committed to the objective of a business environment that is open, honest and transparent at all times.
We are also committed to our role as good corporate citizens and are taking a stand against crime in South Africa, including the prosecution of offenders irrespective of their status. To be effective in that objective, we want to eliminate all practices that are in blatant disregard of the law and our Board’s policies and procedures.
In this context, and after careful consideration by the SANParks Executive Committee, it has been decided to introduce a completely confidential Ethics Line where irregularities can be reported. The extent of such reporting can be based on knowledge of such irregular actions or where strong suspicion may exist. This reporting mechanism is totally confidential and is done to an external service provider. In doing this, we are following the example of leading companies in South Africa and are keeping in line with best practice throughout the corporate world.
KPMG Ethics Line, a company with proven expertise in this particular area of operation, is managing the line on behalf of SANParks.
The following services are offered 24 hours a day 365 days of the year in all 11 official languages:
- Calls within South Africa: 0800 00 44 24 (toll-free)
- Calls outside South Africa: +27 12 543 5338
- Secure E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidential Fax: 0800 20 0796
- Postal reporting free of charge to: KPMG Hotpost, BNT371, PO Box 14671, Sinoville, 0129
Any queries on how this service works can be directed to the ethics line or to the following SANParks employees: