- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
Travel and explore South Africa!
This site hosts details of South African National Parks, their camps and wildlife and community relations. It will help tourists and visitors with planning trips to the parks - self-drive safaris, game viewing, accommodation tariffs, adventure activities such as guided walks and hiking, bird-watching, 4x4 trails, sight-seeing, cultural and historical experiences, mountain biking, golf, canoeing, swimming and many more. You can also learn how to become an honorary ranger or how to take part in organised events within these conservation areas.
SANParks is one of the world's leading conservation and scientific research bodies and a leading proponent of maintaining the indigenous natural environment.
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Get Started! Plan Your Trip / Make Reservations / Book Online
- Spend your Valentine's Weekend at Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets
- Maintenance of the Tsitsikamma main suspension bridge starts 12 January 2015
- 40% discount on selected Wilderness Trails in the Kruger National Park
- Media Release: KNP gate quotas in force during the 2014 Festive Season
- Media Release: New chalets launched at Agulhas National Park
- Online survey: Evaluation of unguided overnight hiking trails 2014 (15th January 2015)
- Media Release: Staff member's son killed by a crocodile (4th December 2014)
- Media Release: SANParks Fundraiser dismissed following disciplinary hearing (3rd December 2014)
- Media Release: New Sunset Drives offered at Mountain Zebra National Park (2nd December 2014)
- Media Release: KNP to close more artificial water holes (1st December 2014)
- Activity starts at 04h00 from 1 Oct to 31 March
- Activity starts at 05h00 from 1 Apr to 30 Sep
- Age limit of 12 - 65yrs
- Base rate: R450
- Activity starts at 20h00 from 1 Apr to 30 Sep
- Activity starts at 20h00 from 1 Oct to 31 March
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Base rate: R205